The guaranteed SEO services offered on this website are provided by Sharp Circles Pty Ltd (Sharp Circles) to the Client, based on the following terms and conditions:
1. The guarantee applies to the performance of the Client’s website in local search results pages (SERP) of Google, Yahoo! and Microsoft Bing search engines (Search Engines), for keywords (2-3 word phrases) selected and mutually agreed upon by the Client and Sharp Circles at the start of the project.
2. Sharp Circles guarantees that the Client’s website will appear on the 1st SERP of any of the Search Engines during the course of the project, for online searches carried out for at least 30% of the keywords selected and agreed upon at the start of the project.
3. The guarantee is valid provided that the Client agrees and complies to any reasonable and technically sound suggestions made by Sharp Circles in regards to the on-page and off-page optimisation of the website.
4. Any radical or unusual change in the business structure, modus operandi or search algorithms of any of the targeted Search Engines would void the existing terms and conditions of this guarantee, which may then be renegotiated by Sharp Circles and the Client.
5. In case Sharp Circles fails to deliver the agreed results promised in this guarantee, the Client would be reimbursed as indicated in the terms and conditions of this guarantee.
6. The reimbursement would only be issued provided full payment for the project is made by the Client to Sharp Circles at the start of the project.
7. Validity of any claims for reimbursement will only be evaluated at the end of the entire course of the project.
8. Sharp Circles will not be liable for any further damages, in cash or in kind, beyond the reimbursement indicated in these terms and conditions.
9. The amount payable to the Client in case of the project guarantee not being met, will be calculated based on the shortfall of results, i.e. the difference between the number of keywords for which results are promised minus the actual number of keywords for which the guaranteed results are achieved at any stage of the project.
10. The calculation will be equivalent to, and no greater than, the percentage of the shortfall, in relation to the 10 keywords selected and agreed upon at the start of the project, before the on-page and off-page optimisation work is carried out.
11. The reimbursement would be in the form of cash or extended services, agreed upon by the Client.
12. The terms and conditions specified in this page may be subject to change, in light of any unforeseen acts of nature or other events beyond human control.